The Oberle Three

Sunday, September 9, 2012

2 months!

We went in for Eli's 2 month well check.  He's doing great, but I didn't realize the poor little guy had to get so many shots at 2 months:(  It was quite sad.

Anyway, I wanted to post his stats so I will have somewhere to go back and look at them!
1 month ( because I never got around to posting these either:)
Height:  22.75 inches (90th %tile)
Weight: 11lb 2 oz (86th %tile)
Head Circumference: 15.87 inches (93rd %tile)

2 months:
Height: 24.5 inches (93rd %tile)
Weight: 14 lb 9 oz (97th %tile)
Head Circumference: 16.34 inches (85th %tile)

He has gotten to be a chubby little baby and just loves spending time smiling at everyone.  He is having some trouble settling into his sleeping routine at night though.  He will go a long stretch from about 7pm to 1 or 2 am, then he wakes several times before his ideal wake time of 6:30.  I have tried to sneak a dream feed in at about 10pm where I don't wake him, I just feed him, but he never eats very much.  It is just very tiring to be up that much during the night.

I started back to working 2 days a week this past week...it's all going to equal out to 1 tired momma but I think it will all work out.


Here's Eli sporting "Clif's look"

While I was on maternity leave some sweet ladies from church and our MOPS group brought us dinner.  One lady from MOPS brought JELL-O jigglers and Cameron was in love.  So today, he asked if we could make them.  Well...we made them.  We used fall cookie cutters and I learned that you should spray the bottom of your pan with PAM so they will pop up easily.  See below the "acorn" and "turkey" that were a bit distorted since they tore when we got them out of the pan...but they were still good:)




This past week Cam also had his 1st day back at Mother's Day out.  He was really excited to go and I think he will really like his teachers.

Below is the face that Cameron gave to me when I asked him to say "Cheese!"
 OK....let's try again please?!
Thank you....sweet sweet boy.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! And I love Cameron's "cheese" face. Lol! It usually takes me about 10 pics to get one good one, but the outtakes are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete