I still have him sleeping in the pack and play in our room since his room is upstairs and pretty far away and he is still waking up to eat. I just don't wanna make the trek in the middle of the night!
Today we took Cameron up to Dallas to meet my mom, brother and his 2 kids. We packed up Cameron and a bit nervously sent him to Grammy and PawPaws for a few days. I know he'll have a great time, this has just been the first time that we have left him that he has known exactly what is going on. He just smiled at me when he got in Grammy's car so I guess he's not nervous!
We did manage to take some pictures of little Eli with Cameron and I when he was about 1 week old
Brothers! Cameron loves Eli
Chillin' with PawPaw while they came to visit
Eli at 2 weeks old
Eli at 3 weeks old, and already has a double chin!
4 weeks old and starting to not look like a newborn to me!
I know this time goes by very fast. But it seems to go slow when you are not sleeping. I've been spoiled with Cameron and his 12 hour stretches at night. Here's to Eli learning that same skill! I'll post his 2nd month pictures and stats after our doctor appointment.




I just love seeing all of these pictures b/c it is a look into your life and also b/c we have Carter that is 3 weeks old on Fri. so much fun!! He has been a JOY for us so far -- it's the other 2 that our energy has gone to! hahaha. love to read your blog!! I will continue to be in Lima til Sept. 15, got to stay 5 weeks like i did when corban was born! Praising God for that opportunity!!
ReplyDelete